Tell me about it, stud
If this isn’t your favourite movie scene ever then you’re fucking wrong
I got CHILLS just looking at this post.
The notes are just multiplying
every single person who reblogs this
will get “doot doot” in their ask box
I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRETSERIOUSLY THOUGH WHAT ARE YOU
I GOT THIS AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE
there are over 128,000 notes and i still got one
i reblogged this less than 2 minutes ago
how the actual
legit how, in like 30 seconds i got one and this has 500k notes
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
do not scroll down.
such an honor to get this award…
When the hot classmate sits next to you
When the hot classmate talks to you
"The cold never bothered me anyways." ―Elsa the Snow Queen
Transparent Elsa closing the door on your blog.
It’s my first time making a transparent gif and it was originally 63 frames, so please be gentle I know it’s rough.
this looks so cool on my black background
the sass omg
the white is transparent
On black blogs it’s awesome
This should be good!
I’ve never reblogged one of these transparent things before but this has to be great.